Office, Lobby, Conference room
Here is a list of what we do for cleaning your offices.
1. Empty all trash receptacles, replace liners, as needed, and remove trash to a collection point. (Client to furnish liners)
2. Vacuum carpeting.
3. Clean and polish drinking fountain/water cooler.
4. Thoroughly dust all horizontal surfaces, including desktops, files, windowsills, chairs, tables, pictures and all manner of furnishings.
5. Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces to remove coffee rings and spillage, as needed.
6. Dust telephones.
7. Dust mop hard surface floors with a treated dust mop.
8. Damp mop hard surface floors to remove any spillage from soiled areas.
9. Damp wipe entryway and clean fingerprints from entrance glass.
10. Spot clean partition glass.
11. Inspect and pick up, as needed, building entrance area.
1. All trash receptacles are to be emptied and trash removed to a collection point. ( Client to furnish liners)
2. Dust mop hard surface floors with a treated dust mop.
3. Damp mop hard surface floors to remove spillage from soiled areas.
4. Clean and wipe tables and chairs.
5. Spot clean walls near trash receptacles.
6. Clean fronts, tops, and sides of trash receptacles with a disinfectant as needed.
7. Clean and polish drinking fountain/water cooler.
8. Damp wipe countertops to remove coffee rings and spillage.
9. Clean and sanitize sink; Client responsible for dishes.
10. Spot clean cabinets and exterior of appliances to present a neat appearance.